Flies On A Wall Flies On A Wall

Nice!

That was hilarious! Great ending and animation, i'm proud to hear my music in there, hehe :)

Nintendo DSi "Promo" Nintendo DSi "Promo"

HEHE

PWNED BY LOWERCASE :D

The Titty Ditty The Titty Ditty

haha

Nice one. Liked the acapella :P

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

awesome... it was a massive amount of fun to make too. cheers!

Never Ending Level Game Never Ending Level Game

Well

It's a nice idea, but I would like just a little more memorable design. Maybe just a few gradients or nice looking backgrounds. Maybe some music-based puzzles. Good work though.

PS. Got to level 50, and got bored.

C-Tall responds:

Thanks for the review, I have revamped some levels a while back with better backgrounds, but am not sure what else to do. As mentioned earlier, I tried to add music but am having a hard time figuring out what music would work, and the music would have to be stretched out for a few levels since there's so many it would increase the file size dramatically (It's already huge)

Please feel free to check the forum if ya want to post suggestions.

And that sucks ya got bored.... come back and try the higher levels some time.

VDrum V.1 VDrum V.1

Hey....

That's not too shabby! It would be really nice with some sort of sequencer or different drum sets though.

Ragdoll Cannon 1.5 Ragdoll Cannon 1.5

Nice!

I like it! It's got nice physics, cool artwork and a good idea for a game! The music got a big annoying though, but then again, you got the sound off button :D

Good job!

Pursuit of Senselessness Pursuit of Senselessness

wow...

it's like... This sounds like crap, but I love it! I can't explain it!

Dungeecount responds:

eh, I'm not too concerned if "this sounds like crap" it was my first song. It was destined to sound blah.

You are with me You are with me

Sweet.

A lovely song to just relax to. I can't think of a single error in this song. I love the percussion. I would've loved just a tad more bass, and some filter or high-hertz EQ on the vocals would've been awesome. Although that's just my opinion hehe. Good work, my good sir!

Darren-M responds:

thanks for the review i will consider filtering my vocals for another production like this in the future. truth be told i cant believe i got such a good sound not using my condenser mic

Loneliness ]D.M.[ Loneliness ]D.M.[

ahh

Who doesn't LOVE CUTOFF?! Acid is way too underestimated these days. Nice. Nothing like some really sweet house to make my afternoon pleasant. Thank you for that splendid piece of music! This is some badass, professional stuff. You are SO going into my favorites.

Why the heck does this have this low number of listens?

Darren-M responds:

it is really interesting that you said that because i had been experimenting with alot of acid type synth styles when i made this filtering like crazy.

im in kind of cramped for time for about 3 weeks and am submitting a little less frequently but usually you can expect atleast 1 from me every 2 weeks, so check in frequently. thank you so much for your review! :)