Never Ending Level Game Never Ending Level Game

Well

It's a nice idea, but I would like just a little more memorable design. Maybe just a few gradients or nice looking backgrounds. Maybe some music-based puzzles. Good work though.

PS. Got to level 50, and got bored.

C-Tall responds:

Thanks for the review, I have revamped some levels a while back with better backgrounds, but am not sure what else to do. As mentioned earlier, I tried to add music but am having a hard time figuring out what music would work, and the music would have to be stretched out for a few levels since there's so many it would increase the file size dramatically (It's already huge)

Please feel free to check the forum if ya want to post suggestions.

And that sucks ya got bored.... come back and try the higher levels some time.

VDrum V.1 VDrum V.1

Hey....

That's not too shabby! It would be really nice with some sort of sequencer or different drum sets though.

Ragdoll Cannon 1.5 Ragdoll Cannon 1.5

Nice!

I like it! It's got nice physics, cool artwork and a good idea for a game! The music got a big annoying though, but then again, you got the sound off button :D

Good job!

Tic Tac Toe Cubed Tic Tac Toe Cubed

Nice!

A great idea with the cube and such, but after a few spins, i lost track of where i was. i dunno if it's cause i haven't got that sorta eyesight, or something, but it got annoying. Also, could've used a mute button for the music. The AI was good, beat me a couple of times. Nice job!

-Review Request Club-

CaptinChu responds:

Ok. I'll try doing it in Papervision next time.

Evasion - Tequila Evasion - Tequila

Great!!

Great game! I liked the graphics, animation and the sound were awesome :D
The comments made me chuckle too... The only thing i was thinking about was that maybe you could have a difficulty setting, a checkpoint system or something like that since it was a bit annoying to have to restart all the way from the easy beginning if you failed when playing for a while. Otherwise, good job!

MinusNick responds:

Thanks for the review! You have no idea how glad I am you liked it, lol. As for checkpoints... that's an interesting idea. I'll think about it for future games.

Jump N Bump Jump N Bump

Great!

Great graphics, great controls, great music, 'EFFIN GREAT!

Super Mouse Destroyer 3 Super Mouse Destroyer 3

Meh

It's an ok game, nothing out of the ordinary. Though, you have some really cool thing about it. The highscore thing, for one (i got exactly 360 :P) plus the music is totally awesome. You need some more backgrounds, and maybe some other cool stuff like different kinds of mice and buttons. Otherwise it's a kinda nice job, man :D

Brutal Insulter V12 Brutal Insulter V12

Nice

I kinda like it. I just think the sentences are a bit too long, maybe you could add an option to choose amount of words?

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator